why need fishing leaders
Leaders fulfill an number of different functions,
1. Wire leader comes into play when you’re fishing for fish with teeth sharp enough to cut through regular monofilament or fluorocarbon leader; for instance, Mackerel and Bluefish.
2. To prevent a toothy predator from biting through the line. Not only do pike and muskie have a major case of an overbite, they can bite through just about any fishing line short of steel wire
3. To provide some stretch in the system.
Wire leaders for fishing, fishing leaders:
* Made by nylon-coated stainless steel wire, boost abrasion resistance.
* The high-quality material builds toughness, and pay more attention to details.
* Nylon Coating seals out water, reduces visibility, and improves the life of a leader As you use spinner lures, the swivel and snap protect your line from twisting.
* The high strength leader line makes it available to choose thinner mainline so that you cast the lures further. leader wires have clips and swivels, provide maximum protection to the ferocious jaws of Barracuda, Catfish, and other toothy fish.
* Ideal for rigging all types of bait or lures when you need abrasion resistance and to prevent the fishing line from snapping.
Stainless Steel wire leaders for fishing
Made up Stainless Steel,Green nylon-coated
High-quality leaders,Durable and tough enough for fishes with sharp teeth
Convenient,With Swivels and Snaps
Lock snaps stainless is made of stainless steel, sturdy constructed, ensure high strength,Easy to connect with fishing hook ,fishing lures.
Swivel snaps fishing Leaders
STRONG. Mainly made of stainless steel, sturdy constructed, ensure high strength.
With Nickel plated, extra corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance in addition to the stainless steel core.