Why choose this fishing gear?
- Every time your fishing line gets a twist in it between the rod and the lure or the rod and the fish you are catching, it weakens.
- as the number of twists in the line increase, the weakening becomes increasingly more substantial. Eventually, the line will break easily and unexpectedly.
- One solution to the problem is to install a ball bearing swivel between the rod tip and the lure or hook at the end of the line. As the lure or fish on the end of the line spins, the swivel will allow the line to rotate and maintain its strength.
- These Scotank ball bearing swivels are cast with stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion from obstructing the motion of the device.
- fishing swivels stainless steel ball-bearing barrel trotline swivel Krok fish tackle for saltwater Freshwater Carolina rigs onnie rig catfish lure eagle claw heavy-duty fishing accessories quick release swivel fly fishing swivels deep sea.
Smooth Welding Ring
Stainless-steel bearing with welded rings for Durability，Smooth Welding ring is stronger than split ring,protect fish line,cut-resistant.
Our Fishing Wire Ball Bearing Swivels has a bullet shape to provide fluid rotation and decreased water resistance. Made from solid brass and Stainless Steel.
Rapidly Rotated Swivels
Ball bearing swivels are specially designed for maximum strength,with 6 stainless steel balls,keep it rapidly rotated.